Professionals for internet marketing ,
web site promotion, online advertising and online business services
For more information about Internet Marketing Directory Submissions, email us at
Home :: Services :: Internet Marketing :: Search Engine Submission :: Web Site Optimization :: Contact :: Build Your Web Site :: Member Links :: Online Solutions :: E commerce :: Online Stores :: Small Business Tools :: Link Exchange Programs :: Web Site Tracking and Traffic Analysis :: Banner Programs :: Email List Programs :: Web Site Hosting :: Link Exchange Programs :: Logos Banners Flash :: Directories And Search Engines :: SEO Toolkit :: Submit Wolf :: Free Offers :: Ebooks Making Money :: Free Articles :: Affiliate Programs :: Affiliate Program ::
Website Design Services
Build your Website
E Commerce Solutions
Link to our Website
Helpfull Optimization Tips
Helpfull Optimization Tips
Internet Marketing services and solutions that do work. Call or email us and we will prove to you how our Internet Marketing works.
Helpfull Optimization Tips, for more information please send us an email at email@example.com, or call us at 516-459-6161
By: Halstat Pirres
SEO is the process and art of getting high rankings on Google, Yahoo and MSN. After years of formulaic approaches, it is now a simplified process. Here are some nuggets of advice that may help your efforts.
3. Mellow November - The online holiday shopping season is huge for most sites. Being wicked, Google and Yahoo usually do a big ranking update in early November. Don't mess with your site during this period or you could regret it.
4. Keyword Density Analysis - You need to include the keyword phrase you are focusing on in the text of the page in question. The number of times you should include it is known as the keyword density. Personally, I stick to once every 50 words or so.
5. Avoid Rash Actions – Most forms of internet marketing take time to play themselves out. Don’t act rashly and make changes every few days. You will never find success.
6. Dreaded Google Eleven - Google can be wickedly cruel. For some reason, rankings will often pop up to the number eleven position and then sit for a few months. Don't change your tactics. Just keep doing what you are doing and you will move up.
7. Keyword Research Common Sense – When doing keyword research, don’t leave your common sense at the door. Think about what phrases you would use to search for something and make sure to incorporate them in your site.
8. Black Hat Optimization – Black hat optimization refers to finding some trick to get rankings. Sounds good until the ranking process changes and you lose all your rankings. Be patient and go for long term, stable rankings.
9. SEO Shuffle - Every once in a while, your rankings on Google will just vanish for a day. Don't panic. Wait a couple days to see if they come back. They often do, which means Google was just doing something with its database.
10. Keywords Article Titles – Many people mistakenly use their keyword phrase in articles submitted to directories. If you do this, the article directory may outrank you!
PPC is the lazy man’s solution, but search engine optimization is where the ultimate best return on investment will be found. Start with PPC for a new site, and gradually evolve into a pure seo marketer as you get rankings.
Article Directory: http://www.articlecube.com